Ontario has targeted 10 specific occupations in a new draw under the Express Entry-linked Human Capital Priorities stream.
The May 31 draw saw 1,072 candidates issued Notifications of Interest (NOIs) by the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
Candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 439 and 469 received NOIs in the draw.
LATEST OINP NEWS
Prospective Canadian Immigrants Told: Canada Has World’s Best Quality of Life
Alberta Express Entry Draw Sees Nearly 200 NOI Letters Issued
Huge Ontario Draw More Than Doubles 2019 French Speaking Skilled Worker NOIs
Those receiving NOIs had to have submitted Express Entry profiles between May 31 2018 and May 31 2019.
Candidates in the following occupations were targeted:
- 0114 Other administrative services managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 0111 Financial managers
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.