Canada immigration news: British Columbia immigration has conducted a new Entrepreneur Immigration draw, issuing 11 invitations to business candidates.
The December 15 British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program draw featured invites through the province’s general Entrepreneur stream.
Candidates required a minimum score of 118 points.
Requirements for the Canada immigration stream are below.
What Was the Minimum Score For The Latest B.C. Entrepreneur Draw?
|Date||Category||Minimum Score||Invites Issued|
|15-Dec-21||Entrepreneur Immigration General Category||118||11|
Read More Canada Immigration News
Top 10 Most In-Demand Jobs As British Columbia Economy Rebounds Post-COVID-19
All You Need To Know About Immigrating To Canadian Province of British Columbia
New BC PNP Tech Draw Sees British Columbia Issue 71 Canada Immigration Invitations
What Are The Requirements For The B.C. Entrepreneur Category?
Business candidates in this British Columbia immigration category must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Personal net worth of minimum $600,000, legally obtained.
- Invest minimum $200,000 in an eligible new business or to purchase and improve an existing business in BC.
- Create at least one new full-time job in your business for a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
- Canadian Language Benchmark Level 4 In English or French in each of the four competencies: listening, speaking, reading and writing, BY THE TIME OF NOMINATION.
- Suitable business and/or management experience.
- Have, or be eligible for, legal temporary immigration status in Canada.
- Have been lawfully admitted to the country where you currently reside.