Tech workers in nine occupations were sent Notifications of Interest (NOI) in an 815-candidate Express Entry Human Capital Priorities draw on Friday.
MPNP issues 597 LAAs to candidates in March 9 draw
Express Entry Labour draw on Prince Edward Island sees 46 ITAs sent
Express Entry draws in New Brunswick issued 144 Invitations to Apply in February
Canada’s most populous province is looking for foreign nationals who want to immigrate to do the following jobs with these National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes:
- NOC 20012 – computer and information systems manager
- NOC 21211 – data scientist
- NOC 21223 – database analysts and data administrator
- NOC 21230 – computer systems developer
- NOC 21231 – software engineer or designer
- NOC 21232 – software developer or programmer
- NOC 21233 – web designer
- NOC 21234 – web developer or programmer
- NOC 21311 – computer engineer (except software engineer and designer)
Latest draw required CRS scores of 479 through to 489
In the March 10, Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) targeted draw, Ontario issued NOIs to candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores of 479 to 489.
When applying to Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream of the OINP, applicants need to scan and upload copies of the following mandatory documents with their applications:
- NOI from Ontario;
- identity documents;
- status documents in Canada;
- education documents;
- language test results;
- documents to support their employment in Ontario (if applicable) and work history;
- documents to demonstrate they meet the settlement funds requirement, and;
- other optional documents if applicable.
Documents must also be included for dependent family members, including:
- passports for all dependent family members;
- status documents for any spouse or common-law partner;
- if applicable, documents to support their spouse or common-law partner’s education in Canada, work experience in Canada, and language test results, and;
- documents regarding any relatives in Canada.