The September 9 draw required a minimum score of 633 in the Quebec Expression of Interest points system, 134 points higher than the previous week’s draw. A maximum of 1,320 points are available.
Quebec has now issued 2,937 invitations since August 12, having previously issued only 545 invitations in the whole of 2021.
The draw targeted candidates with skills and experience in one of 29 National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes.
It also targeted candidates with a job offer outside the Montreal Metropolitan Area.
Occupations Targeted In Dec. 9 Quebec Arrima Draw
|0213||Computer and information systems managers|
|2133||Electrical and electronics engineers|
|2141||Industrial and manufacturing engineers|
|2147||Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)|
|2171||Information systems analysts and consultants|
|2172||Database analysts and data administrators|
|2173||Software engineers and designers|
|2174||Computer programmers and interactive media developers|
|2175||Web designers and developers|
|2231||Civil engineering technologists and technicians|
|2232||Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians|
|2233||Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians|
|2241||Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians|
|2281||Computer network technicians|
|2282||User support technicians|
|2283||Information systems testing technicians|
|3012||Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses|
|3233||Licensed practical nurses|
|3413||Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates|
|4031||Secondary school teachers|
|4032||Elementary school and kindergarten teachers|
|4214||Early childhood educators and assistants|
|5131||Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations|
|5223||Graphic arts technicians|
|5241||Graphic designers and illustrators|
|6221||Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade|
Candidates receiving an invitation have 60 days to submit a full application to the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
Quebec Expression Of Interest Draws 2021
|Date of invitations||Invites Issued||Minimum Score||Date of extraction from Arrima bank|
|Dec. 09, 2021||326||633||Dec. 6, 2021 at 6:30am|
|Nov. 11, 2021||33||N/A||Nov. 8, 2021 at 6.30am|
|Oct. 21, 2021||23||N/A||Oct. 18, 2021 at 6.30am|
|Sept. 30, 2021||536||562||Sept. 29, 2021 at 6.30am|
|Sept. 2, 2021||517||499||Sept. 1, 2021 at 6.30am|
|Aug. 26, 2021||585||517||Aug. 23, 2021 at 6.30am|
|Aug. 19, 2021||502||548||Aug. 16, 2021 at 6.30am|
|Aug. 12, 2021||515||591||Aug. 9, 2021 at 6.30am|
|June 17, 2021||69||N/A||June 16, 2021 at 6.30am|
|May 27, 2021||90||N/A||May 26, 2021 at 6.30am|
|Apr. 29, 2021||83||N/A||Apr. 28, 2021 at 6.30am|
|March 30, 2021||208||N/A||March 29, 2021 at 6.30am|
|Jan. 26, 2021||95||N/A||Jan. 25, 2021 at 6.30am|
Read More Canada Immigration News
How Does Quebec Expression of Interest Work?
- Candidates submit an online expression of interest profile via Arrima.
- Profiles enter into an Expression of Interest pool, where they are ranked against each other using a points system and are valid for 12-months.
- The highest-ranking candidates are invited to apply for a Quebec Certificate of Selection under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program via periodic draws.
- Candidates receiving an invitation have 60 days to submit a full application.
- Approved candidates who receive a nomination certificate (CSQ) may then apply to the federal government for Canadian permanent residence.
Quebec Expression of Interest Points System
The Quebec Expression of Interest points system is used to rank profiles submitted via Arrima to the Expression of Interest bank, with the highest-ranked profiles invited to apply for Quebec immigration under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
Candidates and their spouse or common-law partner can score up to 1,320 points based on human capital and Quebec labour market factors.
What Are the Requirements for Quebec Expression of Interest?
The Quebec Expression of Interest points system involves points in two categories, with some including points for the spouse of common law partner of the principal candidate.
- Human capital factors:
- French language ability.
- French and English combined.
- Work experience.
- Quebec labour market factors:
- Work experience in a field with a labour shortage.
- Qualifications in one of Quebec’s areas of training.
- Level of Quebec education.
- Professional experience in Quebec.
- Professional experience in the rest of Canada.
- Job offer inside or outside Greater Montreal.