Express Entry candidates under NOC 1123 for advertising, marketing and public relations were targeted in the latest draw through the Nova Scotia Nominee Program.
The December 20 Labour Market Priorities draw saw 144 Letters of Interest issued by NSNP officials.
To qualify, candidates were required to have a master’s degree, Canadian Language Benchmark of 9 or higher in English and two years of relevant work experience.
Nova Scotia Picks Registered Nurses From Express Entry Pool
Carpenters Selected For Nova Scotia Immigration From Express Entry Pool
Nova Scotia Passes 1,000 Invites For 2019 Under Express Entry Labour Market Priorities
Requirements for December 20 Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Draw
- Have a primary occupation of advertising, marketing or public relations (NOC 1123).
- Letters of reference from employers to demonstrate two or more years of full-time or equivalent part-time experience in advertising, marketing or public relations within the last five years.
- Have selected English as their first official language and have a Canadian Language Benchmark score of 9 or higher in English in all language abilities.
- Hold a master’s degree.
- Have submitted an expression of interest to the Express Entry pool on or after January 1, 2019
- Apply no later than 11.59 pm on January 19, 2020.