The April 29 draw was targeted at 14 specific skilled trades National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes.
Those occupation were:
- 7235 Structural metal and platework fabricators and fitters
- 7236 Ironworkers
- 7241 Electricians
- 7244 Electrical power line and cable workers
- 7252 Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installers
- 7271 Carpenters
- 7282 Concrete finishers
- 7291 Roofers
- 7302 Contractors and supervisors, heavy equipment operator crews
- 7312 Heavy duty equip mechanics
- 7313 Refrigeration and AC mechanics
- 7316 Machine fitters
- 7318 Elevator constructors and mechanics
- 7371 Crane operators
Candidates were required to have submitted Express Entry profiles into the federal pool within the last 12 months preceding the draw date to qualify.
The first draw of 2020 comes after Ontario issued 1,399 NOIs through the Skilled Trades stream in three 2019 draws.
Rural & Northern Immigration Pilot: Sudbury, Ontario Open To Applications
Ontario Immigration’s Popular Employer Job Offer Streams Open For Applications
Ontario Targets 10 Occupations With 486 NOIs In New Provincial Draw
Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream 2020
|Date||NOIs||Express Entry profile submission date|
|29-Apr-20||190||April 29, 2019 to April 29, 2020|