Ontario immigration has issued Notifications of Interest to 363 candidates in 36 technology and health occupations in a new draw through the Express Entry-linked French Speaking Skilled Worker stream.
The September 23 Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program draw saw NOIs issued to candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores as low as 326.
To qualify for the draw, candidates had to submit Express Entry profiles within the last year.
Candidates must have a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 in French and 6 in English to qualify.
- NOC 0213 – Computer and Information Systems Managers
- NOC 2147 – Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers)
- NOC 2172 – Database Analysts and Data Administrators
- NOC 2173 – Software Engineers
- NOC 2174 – Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
- NOC 2175 – Web Designers and Developers
- NOC 3011 – Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors
- NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 3111 – Specialist physicians
- NOC 3112 – General practitioners and family physicians
- NOC 3113 – Dentists
- NOC 3114 – Veterinarians
- NOC 3121 – Optometrists
- NOC 3122 – Chiropractors
- NOC 3124 – Allied primary health practitioners
- NOC 3125 – Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating
- NOC 3131 – Pharmacists
- NOC 3132 – Dietitians and nutritionists
- NOC 3141 – Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- NOC 3142 – Physiotherapists
- NOC 3143 – Occupational therapists
- NOC 3144 – Other professional occupations in therapy and assessment
- NOC 3211 – Medical laboratory technologists
- NOC 3212 – Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants
- NOC 3214 – Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
- NOC 3216 – Medical sonographers
- NOC 3217 – Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists, n.e.c.
- NOC 3219 – Other medical technologists and technicians (except dental health)
- NOC 3221 – Denturists
- NOC 3222 – Dental hygienists and dental therapists
- NOC 3223 – Dental technologists, technicians and laboratory assistants
- NOC 3231 – Opticians
- NOC 3232 – Practitioners of natural healing
- NOC 3233 – Licensed Practical Nurses
- NOC 3236 – Massage therapists
- NOC 3237 – Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment
Read More Canada Immigration News
Largest-Ever Masters Graduate Draw Sees Ontario Issue 823 Canada Immigration Invitations
Ontario PNP Tech Draws: Which Occupations Qualify?
Ontario To Align OINP With New National Occupational Classification System
Latest Ontario FSSW Draws
|Date||NOIs Issued||CRS Score Range||Express Entry profile submission date|
|23-09-22||363||326 and above||Sept 23, 2021 to Sept 23, 2022|
What Are The Requirements For The Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream?
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Federal Express Entry system;
- Minimum of 1-year of full-time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B;
- Canadian equivalent Bachelors degree, Masters degree or PhD;
- Minimum CLB level 7 in TEF exam (French); AND minimum CLB 6 in IELTS exam (English)
- Intention to reside in the Province of Ontario.