The May 18 draw saw invites issued to candidates in five specific occupations scoring between 250 and 482 Comprehensive Ranking System points.
The invitations were targeted at the following occupations:
- NOC 72010 – Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations
- NOC 72011 – Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades and telecommunications occupations
- NOC 72012 – Contractors and supervisors, pipefitting trades
- NOC 72013 – Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades
- NOC 72014 – Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers
- NOC 72020 – Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades
- NOC 72021 – Contractors and supervisors, heavy equipment operator crews
- NOC 72022 – Supervisors, printing and related occupations
- NOC 72024 – Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators
- NOC 72101 – Tool and die makers
- NOC 72102 – Sheet metal workers
- NOC 72103 – Boilermakers
- NOC 72104 – Structural metal and platework fabricators and fitters
- NOC 72105 – Ironworkers
- NOC 72106 – Welders and related machine operators
- NOC 72200 – Electricians (except industrial and power system)
- NOC 72201 – Industrial electricians
- NOC 72203 – Electrical power line and cable workers
- NOC 72204 – Telecommunications line and cable installers and repairers
- NOC 72300 – Plumbers
- NOC 72301 – Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installers
- NOC 72310 – Carpenters
- NOC 72320 – Bricklayers
- NOC 72321 – Insulators
- NOC 72400 – Construction millwrights and industrial mechanics
- NOC 72401 – Heavy-duty equipment mechanics
- NOC 72402 – Heating, refrigeration and air conditioning mechanics
- NOC 72403 – Railway carmen/women
- NOC 72404 – Aircraft mechanics and aircraft inspectors
- NOC 72406 – Elevator constructors and mechanics
- NOC 72410 – Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers
- NOC 72422 – Electrical mechanics
- NOC 72423 – Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics
- NOC 72500 – Crane operators
- NOC 73100 – Concrete finishers
- NOC 73101 – Tilesetters
- NOC 73102 – Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers
- NOC 73110 – Roofers and shinglers
- NOC 73111 – Glaziers
- NOC 73112 – Painters and decorators (except interior decorators)
- NOC 73200 – Residential and commercial installers and servicers
- NOC 73201 – General building maintenance workers and building superintendents
- NOC 73202 – Pest controllers and fumigators
- NOC 73209 – Other repairers and servicers
- NOC 73400 – Heavy equipment operators
- NOC 82031 – Contractors and supervisors, landscaping, grounds maintenance and horticulture services
Read More Canada Immigration News
Ontario Entrepreneur Draw: Province Invites 14 Canada Immigration Candidates
Ontario Targets Tech, Health And Skilled Trades Occupations With 984 Canada Immigration Invitations
Ontario Issues 2,349 Canada Express Entry Immigration Invitations Targeting Health Occupations
Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream Draw
|Date||NOIs||CRS Score Range||Express Entry profile submission date|
|18-05-2023||1,694||250-482||May 18, 2022 – May 18, 2023|
Ontario Express Entry: Skilled Trades Stream
The Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream targets skilled trades workers in the construction and agricultural sectors but could be expanded in the future.
To qualify applicants must have:
- Active profile under the Federal Express Entry system.
- At least 12 months, cumulative or continuous, of full-time paid work experience in Ontario, within the last two years prior to the Notification of Interest, in NOC major groups 72 (excluding occupations under transportation officers), 73, 82, 83, 93 (excluding aircraft assemblers and aircraft assembly inspectors) or minor group 6320 (excluding cooks).
- Proof of Ontario license or certification if an occupational requirement.
- A valid work permit and residing in Ontario at the time of application.
- Minimum language CLB/NCLC level 5 or above in English or in French.
- Proof of required settlement funds.