Ontario immigration has conducted a new draw through the Express Entry-linked French Speaking Skilled Worker stream, issuing 146 Notifications of Interest (NOIs).
The January 13 Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program draw, saw 146 Notifications of Interest issued to candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 456 and 467.
To qualify for the draw, candidates had to submit Express Entry profiles between January 13, 2020 and January 13, 2021.
Candidates must have a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 in French and 6 in English to qualify.
Ontario Immigration Issues 19 Invitations in New Entrepreneur Stream Draw
Ontario Immigration Reaches 2020 Federal Government Nomination Allocation
Ontario Says Candidates Hit By Error Can Register For International Student Stream
Ontario 2021 FSSW Draws
|Date||NOIs Issued||CRS Score Range||Express Entry profile submission date|
|13-Jan-21||146||456-467||January 13, 2020 to January 13, 2021|
What Are The Requirements For The Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream?
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Federal Express Entry system;
- Minimum of 1-year of full-time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B;
- Canadian equivalent Bachelors degree, Masters degree or PhD;
- Minimum CLB level 7 in TEF exam (French); AND minimum CLB 6 in IELTS exam (English)
- Intention to reside in the Province of Ontario.