The January 13 draw targeted candidates with CRS scores in the range of 434 to 460.
Candidates were required to have submitted Express Entry profiles into the federal pool within the 12 months preceding the draw date to qualify.
Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream 2021
|Date||NOIs||CRS Score Range||Express Entry profile submission date|
|13-Jan-21||338||434-460||January 13, 2020 to January 13, 2021|
Ontario Immigration Issues 19 Invitations in New Entrepreneur Stream Draw
Ontario Immigration Reaches 2020 Federal Government Nomination Allocation
Ontario Says Candidates Hit By Error Can Register For International Student Stream
Ontario Express Entry: Skilled Trades Stream
The Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream targets skilled trades workers in the construction and agricultural sectors but could be expanded in the future.
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Federal Express Entry system;
- At least 12 months of paid cumulative or continuous Ontario work experience with the last two years prior to your Notification of Interest in National Occupation Classification 633, or major groups 72, 73 or 82;
- Proof of Ontario license or certification if your occupation so requires;
- A valid work permit and be resident in Ontario at the time of application;
- English or French-language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 or above in reading, writing, listening and speaking;
- Proof of settlement fund to cover you and your dependents, with the minimum amount determined by official Low-Income Cut-Offs.
Ontario also conducts draws for its Human Capital Priorities, French Speaking Skilled Worker and Entrepreneur Stream throughout the year.