Ontario has issued 725 Canada immigration invitations in a new Expression of Interest draw through the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Masters Graduate stream.
To qualify for the December 21 draw, candidates required a score of 46 or above and needed to have submitted their profile within the last month.
Full requirements for all the mentioned streams are included further down this article.
Masters Graduate Stream Expression of Interest Draw
|Date issued||Number of invitations issued||Date profiles created||Score range||Notes|
|21-12-2022||725||November 22, 2022 – December 21, 2022||46 and above||General draw|
Read More Canada Immigration News
Foreign-Trained Doctor Credential Recognition Program Coming In Ontario
Ontario Issues 936 Canada Immigration Invitations In New Express Entry Tech Draw
Ontario Issues 160 NOIs Targeting 35 Jobs In New French Speaking Skilled Worker Draw
Ontario Expression of Interest Ranking System
Points are awarded based on the following attributes:
- Level and field of education and where they completed their studies.
- Proficiency in English or French.
- Intention to settle outside of the Greater Toronto Area.
- Skill and work experience level, earnings history, and other factors relevant to prospects in the Ontario job market.
- The labour market needs in the province or region of the province.
Masters Graduate Stream
This stream offers an opportunity to obtain permanent residence to international students who obtained a masters degree in Ontario without requiring a job offer.
To be eligible to apply, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Graduated from a Master’s degree program from an eligible institution in Ontario, that was at least one-year full-time.
- Obtained minimum language CLB/NCLC level 7 or above in English or in French.
- Resided legally in Ontario for at least one year in the last two.
- Have sufficient settlement funds.
- Intend to live and work in Ontario.
- Must have legal status in Ontario or abroad.
- Applications from elsewhere in Canada will not be accepted.
- The application must be submitted within two years of completing the requirements to graduate with the master’s degree.