Canada immigration news: Ontario immigration has issued two invitations through the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream under the federal Economic Mobility Pathways Project (EMPP).
The July 27 Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) draw was aimed at candidates who submitted profiles within the last 12 months.
Ottawa’s EMPP is a commitment to admit up to 500 refugees through economic immigration streams.
Ontario Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream Expression of Interest Draw
|Date issued||Number of invitations issued||Date profiles created||Score range||Notes|
|July 27, 2022||2||July 27, 2021 – July 27, 2022||N/A||Targeted draw for Economic Mobility Pathways Project candidates.|
Read More Canada Immigration News
Canada’s Provinces – Including Ontario – Call For More Power Over Immigration
Ontario Invites 33 Canada Immigration Candidates In New Entrepreneur Draw
New Ontario Express Entry Skilled Trades Draw Sees 755 Invitations Issued
Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
To qualify under this stream, applicants must have:
- A permanent and full-time job offer under NOC 0, A or B that meets the median wage levels for Ontario, and in a position that is necessary to the business;
- For those already working in the position, the proposed wage must be equal or greater than the current wage being paid
- Two cumulative years of relevant work experience in the previous five years before the date of application;
- Relevant mandatory licensing in Ontario, if the position so requires;
- Live abroad, or be working, studying or visiting Canada on a valid permit;
- Intention to settle in Ontario.