Ontario immigration targeted 703 candidates in nine occupations in the latest draw through the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream.
The August 26 Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) draw saw NOIs issued to candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 466 and 475.
Candidates were required to have submitted Express Entry profiles between August 26, 2019 and August 26, 2020.
The draw targeted nine National Occupational Classification codes include jobs in finance, advertising, sales and healthcare.
Ontario Express Entry Human Capital Priorities: NOC-Targeted Invitations Issued
Ontario Employer Job Offer Stream: 1,250 International Students Register
Ontario’s Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream Opens and Closes In Hours
Express Entry Human Capital Priorities: Targeted Occupations For August 26 Draw
- 0111 Financial managers
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 3124 Allied primary health practitioners
- 3132 Dietitians and nutritionists