Canada immigration news: Saskatchewan immigration has issued 64 invitations in a new Entrepreneur stream draw through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
The July 7 draw required a minimum score of 80 and an average score of 95 points.
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Stream 2022 Draws
|Date||Lowest score||Average score||Highest score||Number of invitations|
Entrepreneur Stream Future 2022 Draw Dates
- September 1
- November 3
Saskatchewan prioritizes three selection factors to separate candidates with the same score on the Entrepreneur stream points grid.
The three factors, in order of priority, are:
- Official language ability.
- Those with businesses planned for a key economic sector.
- Completion of an exploratory visit.
Read More Canada Immigration News
Saskatchewan PNP: Province Conducts Largest 2022 Canada Immigration Draw
Saskatchewan Invites 54 Canada Immigration Candidates In New Entrepreneur Draw
New Saskatchewan Draw Sees Province Issue 198 Canada Immigration Invitations
The Saskatchewan immigration Entrepreneur stream is a three-stage process:
- Expression of interest
- Invitation to submit application
The expression of interest must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Minimum net worth of $500,000 legally acquired.
- Minimum of three years of entrepreneurial or relevant management experience.
- Investment of at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 in any other Saskatchewan area.
Candidates enter a pool where they receive a score. The top-scoring candidates are invited to submit an application.
Applications must include:
- Business Establishment Plan confirming figures in expression of interest, and including at least one-third ownership of a company in Saskatchewan, unless investment is $1 million or higher.
- Commitment to be active in the day-to-day management of the business.
- Creation of two or more jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is located in Regina or Saskatoon.