Saskatchewan immigration has conducted a rare Expression of Interest draw targeting three technology occupations, issuing invitations to 621 candidates.
The September 15 Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program draw targeted the following occupations:
- NOC 2173: Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2174: Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- NOC 2175: Web designers and developers
The draw featured invites through the Occupations In-Demand and Express Entry streams, with a minimum score of 68 points.
To get an invitation, candidates with 68 points either had to have a connection to Saskatchewan or 10 years of work experience combined with a language level of CLB 8 or higher.
These conditions did not apply to candidates scoring 69 points or higher.
Saskatchewan Immigration Targets Occupations In-Demand Candidates With 570 Invitations
Saskatchewan Immigration Issues 533 Invitations Targeting 46 Occupations
Saskatchewan Immigration Draw: 502 Invitations Issued Targeting 43 Occupations
Latest Saskatchewan Expression of Interest Draw
|Draw date||Category||Minimum score||Invites issued||Other considerations|
|15-Sep-20||Occupations In-Demand||68||166||Invited Candidates had Educational Credential Assessments.
The following candidates were invited to apply (NOCs list below):
• Those with 69 points or higher;
• Candidates with 68 points and connections to Saskatchewan; and
• Candidates with 68 points and had 10 years of work experience and a language level of CLB 8 or higher.
2173, 2174, 2175