Saskatchewan immigration has targeted skilled trades candidates with 269 invitations to apply in a new Expression of Interest draw.
The May 25 Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program draw targeted Occupations In-Demand candidates with skills and experience in one of 36 National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes.
Candidates required a minimum score of 65 points.
The targeted NOCs were all in the 071, 073, 72 and 73 major groups:
- 071: Managers in construction and facility operation and maintenance.
- 073: Managers in transportation.
- 72: Industrial, electrical and construction trades.
- 73: Maintenance and equipment operation trades.
Detailed requirements for the Occupations In-Demand stream are included later in this article.
New Saskatchewan Immigration Draw Sees Province Issue 259 Invitations
Saskatchewan Immigration Targets 61 Jobs With 269 Invitations In New PNP Draw
New Saskatchewan Immigration Draw Targets 58 Jobs With 279 Invitations
Latest Saskatchewan Expression of Interest Draws
|Draw date||Category||Minimum score||Invites issued||Other considerations|
|25-May-21||Occupations In-Demand||65||269||Invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments.
0711, 0712, 0714, 0731, 7201, 7202, 7203, 7205, 7231, 7232, 7234, 7237, 7242, 7243, 7245, 7246, 7271, 7281, 7282, 7283, 7291, 7294, 7301, 7302, 7304, 7305, 7311, 7312, 7313, 7321, 7322, 7333, 7335, 7371, 7381, 7384
What is the Process for Saskatchewan Expression of Interest?
- Submit EOI profile.
- Enter EOI candidate pool.
- EOI candidates selected.
- Invitations to Apply issued via regular draws.
- Candidates submit full application within 60 days.
- SINP officials assess applications and make decision.
What Are the Requirements for The Occupation-In-Demand Sub-Category?
- Score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP points assessment grid;
- Have a language score of at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4. Employers and regulatory bodies may ask for higher;
- Have completed one year of post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship comparable to the Canadian education system. You must have earned a diploma, certificate or degree.
- Degrees and diplomas obtained outside Canada subject to an Educational Credential Assessment;
- At least one-year work experience in the past 10 years:
- In your field of education or training occupation, and
- In an eligible occupation in NOC A, B, 0. See the excluded occupations list.
- Obtain the appropriate licensure in Saskatchewan if your field so requires, as the authorities will not process an application without the licensure.
- Have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.
- Pay a non-refundable $300 application fee online.