Saskatchewan immigration issued 55 invitations in a new Entrepreneur stream draw through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
The November 3 draw required a minimum score of 85 and an average score of 100 points.
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Stream 2022 Draws
|Date||Lowest score||Average score||Highest score||Number of invitations|
Saskatchewan prioritizes three selection factors to separate candidates with the same score on the Entrepreneur stream points grid.
The three factors, in order of priority, are:
- Official language ability.
- Those with businesses planned for a key economic sector.
- Completion of an exploratory visit.
Read More Canada Immigration News
Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe Aims To Boost Immigration With Help Of Business Community
Saskatchewan PNP Targets 94 NOC Codes With I1,146 Canada Immigration Invitations
Saskatchewan PNP Targets Skilled Trades Jobs With 326 Canada Immigration Invitations
The Saskatchewan immigration Entrepreneur stream is a three-stage process:
- Expression of interest
- Invitation to submit application
The expression of interest must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Minimum net worth of $500,000 legally acquired.
- Minimum of three years of entrepreneurial or relevant management experience.
- Investment of at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 in any other Saskatchewan area.
Candidates enter a pool where they receive a score. The top scoring candidates are invited to submit an application.
Applications must include:
- Business Establishment Plan confirming figures in expression of interest, and including at least one third ownership of a company in Saskatchewan, unless investment is $1 million or higher.
- Commitment to be active in day-to-day management of business.
- Creation of two or more jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is located in Regina or Saskatoon.