Quebec immigration has conducted a new draw under its Expression of Interest system, inviting 444 candidates to apply for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
The invitations were issued on August 19 to candidates who met the following criteria:
- Their application to the Quebec Skilled Worker Program under the old system was terminated as part of the governing Coalition Avenir Quebec’s Bill 9.
- They filed an Arrima Expression of Interest before December 17, 2019.
- They were in one of the following situations:
- Their terminated application was submitted pursuant to section 5.01 of the Regulation respecting the selection of foreign nationals, OR
- They were staying in Quebec on June 16, 2019 while holding a study or work permit.
Quebec has now issued 1,394 invites in three draws under its fledgling Expression of Interest system.
Quebec Invites 950 Candidates In First Draws Through New Arrima System
Quebec Maintains Historically Low Unemployment At 4.9%
Quebec Expression Of Interest Draws 2019
|Date of invitations||Invites Issued||Date of extraction from Arrima bank|
|19-Aug-19||444||August 15, 2019 at 6:30|
|17-Jul-19||259||July 15, 2019 at 6:30|
|04-Jul-19||691||July 2, 2019 at 6:30|