The invitations were issued on August 19 to candidates who met the following criteria:
- Their application to the Quebec Skilled Worker Program under the old system was terminated as part of the governing Coalition Avenir Quebec’s Bill 9.
- They filed an Arrima Expression of Interest before December 17, 2019.
- They were in one of the following situations:
- Their terminated application was submitted pursuant to section 5.01 of the Regulation respecting the selection of foreign nationals, OR
- They were staying in Quebec on June 16, 2019 while holding a study or work permit.
Quebec has now issued 1,394 invites in three draws under its fledgling Expression of Interest system.
Quebec Expression Of Interest Draws 2019
|Date of invitations||Invites Issued||Date of extraction from Arrima bank|
|19-Aug-19||444||August 15, 2019 at 6:30|
|17-Jul-19||259||July 15, 2019 at 6:30|
|04-Jul-19||691||July 2, 2019 at 6:30|