The September 26 draw required a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 311 points.
Alberta has an allocation of 9,750 provincial nominations for 2023, up from 6,500 in 2022.
The province has issued 7,698 nominations so far this year.
Read More Canada Immigration News
Alberta Express Entry Draw Targets Tourism and Hospitality Sector
CRS As Low As 300 In Alberta Express Entry Draw For Healthcare Workers
Thirteen Essential Tips for New Immigrants Moving To Alberta, Canada
Alberta Express Entry Draws
|Date||NOIs sent||Parameters||Lowest CRS|
|26-Sep-23||18||Dedicated Healthcare Pathway with Alberta job offer, CRS score 300 and above||311|
High Number of Applications
Alberta says a high number of AAIP applications have been received in the following occupations, meaning they may take longer to process:
- 62020 – Food service supervisors
- 63200 – Cooks
- 62010 – Retail sales supervisors
- 13110 – Administrative assistants
- 12200 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- 65201 – Food counter attendants, kitchen helpers and related support occupations
- 13100 – Administrative officers
- 73300 – Transport truck drivers
- 60020 – Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 42202 – Early childhood educators and assistants
What are the Requirements for Alberta Express Entry?
In order to be eligible to receive a notification of interest, candidates must:
- Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool.
- Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta.
- Be working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification.
- Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300 points.
Factors that may improve a candidate’s chances of receiving a notification of interest:
- A job offer from an Albertan employer and/or work experience in Alberta.
- Having graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Having a relative that is living in Alberta: parent, child and/or sibling.
Factors that decrease a candidate’s chances of receiving a notification of interest:
- The Express Entry profile expires within the next 3 months
- You work in an ineligible occupation