A new British Columbia immigration Entrepreneur Immigration stream draw saw the province issue 8 invitations.
The February 2 British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program draw featured invites through the province’s general Entrepreneur stream.
Candidates required a minimum score of 122 points.
Full requirements are below.
British Columbia Issues 208 Invitations Through 5 Streams In New Provincial Draw
British Columbia Targets 29 IT Occupations With 81 Immigration Invitations In BC PNP Tech Pilot Draw
British Columbia Draw: 195 Immigration Invites Issued, 31 Jobs Excluded
What Was the Minimum Score For The Latest B.C. Entrepreneur Draw?
|Date||Category||Minimum Score||Invites Issued|
|02-Feb-21||Entrepreneur Immigration General Category||122||8|
What Are The Requirements For The B.C. Entrepreneur Category?
Business candidates in this British Columbia immigration category must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Personal net worth of minimum $600,000, legally obtained.
- Invest minimum $200,000 in an eligible new business or to purchase and improve an existing business in BC.
- Create at least one new full-time job in your business for a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
- Canadian Language Benchmark Level 4 In English or French in each of the four competencies: listening, speaking, reading and writing, BY THE TIME OF NOMINATION.
- Suitable business and/or management experience.
- Have, or be eligible for, legal temporary immigration status in Canada.
- Have been lawfully admitted to the country where you currently reside.