An application window for the Ontario immigration Employer Job Offer: International Student stream will open on Wednesday, August 19.
An Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) statement said the stream would open at some point between 9am and 5pm EST.
Applicants may encounter a high-volume message or be placed in a queue when attempting to access the system, the statement warned.
“Once the intake limit has been met, the system will automatically prevent further registrations from being submitted,” the statement said.
1,300 Candidates Apply For Ontario’s Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
These 13 Jobs Just Became Eligible For Ontario Immigration
Minimum CRS Drops to 424 in Ontario FSSW Express Entry-Linked Draw
Due to the current situation concerning the coronavirus pandemic, Ontario is requiring each application to be submitted with the most recent version of the Employer Form completed and dated August 19, 2020. This is to ensure all the information contained on the form is current.
The Ontario Employer Job Offer category is aimed at candidates who have a job offer from an Ontario employer.
For the International Student Stream, candidates are required to have graduated from a publicly-funded Canadian college or university.
Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream
To qualify under this stream, applicants must have:
- A permanent and full-time job offer under NOC 0, A or B that meets low wage levels for Ontario, and in a position that is necessary to the business;
- For those already working in the position, the proposed wage must be equal or greater than the current wage being paid
- Graduated or met requirements of a full-time minimum two-year degree from a publicly-funded Canadian college or university; OR
- Graduated or met requirements of a full-time minimum one-year post-graduate diploma program from a publicly-funded Canadian college or university.
- Completed at least half the studies in Canada;
- Apply within two years from the date you completed the above course
- Legal status in Ontario
- Intention to settle in Ontario.