Ontario immigration has issued Notifications of Interest to 300 candidates in a new draw through the Express Entry-linked French Speaking Skilled Worker stream.
The September 7 Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program draws saw NOIs issued to candidates with a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 308 and 434.
To qualify, candidates also needed work experience in TEER Category 0, 1, 2 or 3 of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
To qualify for both draws, candidates had to submit Express Entry profiles within the last year.
Candidates must have a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 in French and 6 in English to qualify for the FSSW program.
Read More Canada Immigration News
Ontario Masters Graduate Stream Draw: Province Issues 772 Canada Immigration Invitations
Ontario Express Entry Draw: Province Invites 2,844 Skilled Trades Candidates
Ontario PNP Draws: Province Issues 839 Canada Immigration Invitations To International Graduates
Latest Ontario FSSW Draws
|Date||NOIs Issued||CRS Score Range||Express Entry profile submission date|
|Sept 7, 2023||300||308-434||September 7, 2022 – September 7, 2023|
What Are The Requirements For The Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream?
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Federal Express Entry system;
- Minimum of 1-year of full-time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC TEER Category 0, 1, 2 or 3
- Canadian equivalent Bachelors degree, Masters degree or PhD;
- Minimum CLB level 7 in TEF exam (French); AND minimum CLB 6 in IELTS exam (English)
- Intention to reside in the Province of Ontario.