Ontario immigration has issuing Notifications of Interest to 63 candidates in a new draw through the Express Entry-linked French Speaking Skilled Worker stream.
The September 21 Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program draws saw NOIs issued to candidates with a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 348 and 434.
To qualify, candidates also needed work experience in TEER Category 0, 1, 2 or 3 of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
To qualify for both draws, candidates had to submit Express Entry profiles within the last year.
Candidates must have a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 in French and 6 in English to qualify for the FSSW program.
Read More Canada Immigration News
Ontario Targets International Graduates With 537 Invitations To Apply For Canada Immigration
Construction Worker Shortage Reaches 72,000 in Canada’s Ontario
Ontario Issues 300 Canada Immigration Invitations In New French Speaking Skilled Worker Draw
Latest Ontario FSSW Draws
|Date||NOIs Issued||CRS Score Range||Express Entry profile submission date|
|Sept 21, 2023||63||348-434||September 21, 2022 – September 21, 2023|
What Are The Requirements For The Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream?
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Federal Express Entry system;
- Minimum of 1-year of full-time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC TEER Category 0, 1, 2 or 3
- Canadian equivalent Bachelors degree, Masters degree or PhD;
- Minimum CLB level 7 in TEF exam (French); AND minimum CLB 6 in IELTS exam (English)
- Intention to reside in the Province of Ontario.