The January 19 general draw featured a minimum score of 50 points on the Ontario Expression of Interest System.
Candidates required a permanent full-time job offer and a minimum of two years of experience to qualify.
Read More Canada Immigration News
Ontario Issues 984 Invitations In New French Speaking Skilled Worker Draw
Ontario Issues 2,552 Skilled Trades Invitations Targeting 49 Jobs In New Express Entry Draw
Ontario Targets Skilled Trades, Health and Tech Occupations With 1,451 Invitations
Ontario Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream Expression of Interest Draw
|Number of invitations issued
|Date profiles created
|January 19, 2023 – January 19, 2024
|50 and above
Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream Eligibility Requirements
To qualify under this stream, applicants must have:
- A permanent and full-time job offer under NOC TEER category 1, 2 or 3 that meets the median wage levels for Ontario, and in a position that is necessary to the business;
- For those already working in the position, the proposed wage must be equal or greater than the current wage being paid
- Two cumulative years of relevant work experience in the previous five years before the date of application;
- Relevant mandatory licensing in Ontario, if the position so requires;
- Live abroad, or be working, studying or visiting Canada on a valid permit;
- Intention to settle in Ontario.