The February 13 draw saw 486 Notifications of Interest issued to candidates with profiles in the Express Entry pool scoring between 467 and 471 Comprehensive Ranking System points.
The 10 targeted occupations were:
- 0111 Financial managers
- 0114 Other administrative services managers
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
Candidates must demonstrate work experience in one of the above NOC codes to be eligible for a nomination from the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
Ontario Human Capital Priorities Targeted Draw
|Date/time NOIs issued||Number of NOIs issued||Profiles created in IRCC’s Express Entry system||CRS score range|
|February 13, 2020 9am EST||486||February 13, 2019 – February 13, 2020||467-471|
Ontario Immigration To Add 13 Manufacturing NOC Codes Under Employer Job Offer Category
First Tech Draw of 2020 Sees Ontario Immigration Issue 954 NOIs
Ontario Immigration Calls On Federal Government To Double Provincial Allocation To 13,300